Hereby agree, recognize, commit and accept the privacy statement of this content.
Information on the processing of personal data and a special category of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Act of the EU. 679/2016.
The purposes for which the data are processed are as follows:
1) In order to learn the price of the route.
2) To use the company's applications for the planning, processing and payment of the route.
3) Use of the affiliates with the company to receive customers from or to their destination.
The Company collects personal data included in the interest form and accompanying documents and any other data that the subject itself has disclosed or will disclose to the Company in the future, either orally or by any other means, document or electronic, through the employees and its collaborating partner(s).
Types of data to be processed.
Data processing by the Company includes the following categories:
a) Data e.g. name, surname.
b) Communication data e.g. e-mail, telephone number.
c) Route Data.
d) Arrival and departure date time and Location.
The data can be passed on to collaborating partners for the completion of the route.
The Company will collect, store and generally process the data for up to five (5) years from the end of the route.
Data subject rights.
The data subject is informed that he has the right to revoke this consent at any time and the consequences of any revocation. In particular, it is advised that in the event that consent is withdrawn in respect of data the processing of which is strictly necessary for the execution of the route, the Company has the right to terminate the cooperation. If the revocation of the consent is made during the premeditation stage, then the Company has the right to refuse the route.
In addition, you are informed of the following rights, as they apply under the conditions set out in the General Regulation of Personal Data (EU 679/2016) Specifically:
- You are entitled to access your personal data processed by the Company under the agreement.
- You are entitled to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you or the completion of incomplete data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your data from the Company's records if their processing is not necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- You are entitled to request the limitation of its use of data in case of doubt of its accuracy.
- You are entitled to receive the data it has provided in a structured, commonly used format.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data. The exercise of the aforementioned rights presupposes the submission, at no cost, of a written application to the Company. For any matter, the you may contact the person responsible for protecting the personal data of the company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org in any case you are entitled to contact the Data Protection Authority either in written form (Kifisias 1-3, PC 115-23) or electronically (www.dpa,gr). In the event that one of the above rights is exercised, the Company will take all possible measures to satisfy it within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of the relevant application, informing in writing of its satisfaction or the reasons for the exercise.